Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator, that decides how your personal data will be used, is Nature Gift LTD with headquarters in Las Vegas, Nevada 89145 (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator” or “Company”).
How to contact with us, to get information about the processing of your personal data?
Send us a email on firstname.lastname@example.org
How we get your personal data?
We get them after you join to our newsletter, buy a program or a book, and when you send us a message via the form in contact
What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by the Administrator?
We process your personal data because:
– we send you a free newsletter with information about articles, new products in our store, webinars and promotions,
– we need your data to process orders and marketing activities (including sending unannounced commercial offers),
– we handle requests that you direct to us (e.g. via the contact form, orders),
– we contact you, including for purposes related to the provision of services.
In addition, we need your data to issue VAT invoices.
We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, based on the legitimate interest of the company, which is:
– monitoring your activity and all other users
– matching offers according to the content you previously viewed
– conducting marketing activities towards you
– contacting you, including for purposes related to any marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular and with your consent – by email and telephone
– providing payment services
– ensuring the safety
– conducting research and analyzes on our websites, among others in terms of the effectiveness of individual offers
– organizing loyalty programs
– conducting statistical analyzes
– debt collection
If you agree, we process your personal data for the purpose:
– saving data in cookies, collecting data from websites
– organization of promotional campaigns in which you can take part
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time in the same way as you expressed it. We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
The fastest way to delete your email from the database is to click the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of each email. You can update your data using the “update” button, which is located in the footer of each email.
Do you have to provide us with your personal data?
We require you to provide the following personal data to be able to conclude and perform the contract concluded with you, and thus provide you with the service:
* email address, name, surname, postal address, telephone number, company name (if you have one), company address, and tax identification number.
If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to enter into a contract with you and, as a consequence, you will not be able to use the product or service.
We require you to provide your name and email address so that we can send you:
– free newsletter
– invitations for webinars
– unannounced commercial offers
If required by law, we may require you to provide other necessary data. Apart from these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
What are your rights towards the Company regarding the processed data?
We guarantee that all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation are met, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, as well as the right to object to processing Your personal data.
You can exercise these rights when:
– regarding the request to rectify data: you will notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
– regarding the request to delete data: Your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by the Company; you withdraw your consent to data processing; you object to the processing of your data; Your data will be processed unlawfully; the data should be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation arising from the law or the data was collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to the child;
– regarding the request to limit data processing: you will notice that your data is incorrect – you can request the restriction of the processing of your data for a period enabling us to check the correctness of this data; Your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want them to be deleted; Your data will no longer be needed, but you may need it to defend or pursue claims; or you object to the processing of data – until we determine whether legally justified grounds on our side prevail over the basis of the objection;
– in relation to a request for data transfer: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or a contract concluded with you and when the processing is carried out automatically.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us to the supervisory body, which is the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection (address: General Inspector for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
In what situations can you object to the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
– the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by the special situation in which you find yourself,
Your personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including being profiled for this purpose.
Remember that you can exercise your right of objection from May 25, 2018.
Who we share your personal data with?
Your data is only sent to Paypal for the transaction. We do not share your data with other companies. We may transfer your personal data to public authorities fighting fraudsters and abuses.
How long do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, and also after its termination for purposes:
– pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
– performance of obligations arising from legal provisions, in particular tax and accounting,
– preventing abuse and fraud,
– statistical and archiving,
for a maximum of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
If you subscribed to the free newsletter, we will process your data until you unsubscribe from receiving correspondence.
Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Your personal data will be transferred outside of the European Economic Area to Google LLC based on appropriate legal safeguards, which are standard contractual clauses for the protection of personal data, approved by the European Commission.